Remote Customer Success Manager (East Coast or Central US)
At Hookit, we help brands maximize their sponsorship investments while empowering athletes, teams, leagues, and federations to prove and increase their value to sponsors. We are growing our team to support our meteoric growth in the new media, data-driven and insight focused sports sponsorship analytics space - an industry and approach we pioneered nearly five years ago.
Job Description Overview:
We’re looking for a motivated, energetic & dynamic Customer Success Manager, based in the US (remote - all time zones considered, but CST or EST a plus) to join our team, driving adoption and outcomes leading to renewals, expansion, and advocacy across your portfolio. The role requires proven experience in driving success for enterprise accounts and an intense appreciation for amazing data insights.
This position sits within the Customer Success division of Hookit, and reports directly to the Head of Customer Success.
Responsibilities: Partner with our clients to deliver predictable outcomes and experiences for their clients and predictable growth for their business by:
- Nurturing the customer relationship, supporting their onboarding process and overall satisfaction with the platform and partnership, delivering and communicating ROI
- Present reporting & findings with key insights on how to maximize sponsorship value
- Being the trusted partner for the customer on use-case and product functionality
- Create customer deliverables (QBRs/presentations, business process enhancements, strategy recommendations and updates) suitable for a diverse set of constituents from senior executives to application end users
- Represent Hookit as a domain and product expert in customer interactions, industry and corporate events, and online in both customer-facing and internal communities
- Build relationships with key stakeholders in the customer’s organization to enable a great customer experience
- Serve as an important source for information regarding the customer’s business needs and provide customer feedback to for instance Product Management, Sales, and Marketing.
- Partner internally with Sales to identify areas of potential cross-sell and upsell opportunities and ensure non-event renewals.
- Drive new business growth through greater advocacy and reference-ability
- Provide superior customer service to internal and external clients, striving for 100% client satisfaction and 100% customer retention
Our Ideal Fit:
- 4+ years' experience working with high-level brand accounts and a World Class understanding of Customer Success concepts, best practices, and execution strategies
- Expert understanding of SaaS Platforms would be an advantage
- Experience in working with complex, multi-divisional, multi-geographical customers
- Possesses the ability to interface with C-level executives to drive program strategy and ROI
- Must be process driven, possess strong communication skills and careful attention to detail, have a remarkable ability to follow through in an organized and effective way
- Ability to understand operational and business workflows and turn strategic concepts into actionable plans
- Data-driven, Highly analytical, process-oriented and execution mindset
- Demonstrated desire for continuous learning and improvement
- Ability to travel when necessary
- Multiple languages a plus
What We Offer:
- Based on the coast in San Diego, California, our culture is rooted in ensuring our team is happy with the work they are doing, where they are doing it and who they are doing it with. We want Hookit to be the best, most fulfilling job everyone on our team has ever had.
- Today, we are a fast growing team of 50+ sports and technology experts widely recognized for solving our customer’s needs with innovative, reliable and easy to use tools.
- Monthly Human Equality Company Workshops to discuss and create awareness around current issues in today’s global climate.
- An inclusive environment and culture of collaboration, mutual respect and accessibility to all colleagues
- Flexible working hours, remote employment, Employee + Family Health Benefits, 401K, Unlimited Time Off Policy, Half-day Fridays all year long
Hookit began as SponsorHouse, a game-changing service to connect amateur athletes with sponsors online. Athletes & founders Scott Tilton and RJ Kraus developed a platform that connected hundreds of thousands of athletes with millions of deals, gathering mountains of data in the process. And, as the data grew, so did the story it was starting to tell...
Today, our proprietary platform provides the most comprehensive and accurate solutions to quantify sports sponsorship value from athletes, teams, leagues, and events by tracking the rapidly growing landscape of social and digital media.