Hookit is seeking a dynamic Account Executive to join our growing Sales team. Our proprietary platform provides the most comprehensive and accurate solutions to quantify sports Sponsorship value from athletes, teams, leagues, and events by tracking the rapidly growing landscape of social and digital media.
- Work with decision-makers across the Sponsorship space to understand their pain points and how Hookit’s platform can help.
- Focus on creating partnerships with the world’s largest leagues, teams, brands, and venues.
- Work with a combination of lead generation sources, focusing on building a strong pipeline of enterprise-level opportunities.
- Execute exploratory calls, conduct screen share or in-person demos of the Hookit platform, negotiate pricing, and forecast deals.
- Achieve and exceed monthly sales goals.
Our Ideal Fit:
- 3+ years of Sales experience in the Sponsorship or Sport Marketing (Agency) spaces; demonstrable experience selling Sponsorships to global leagues, teams, etc.
- Understanding of the Sponsorships landscape, digital advertising world, and typical marketing spends.
- Experience selling to mid-enterprise level companies and communicating/negotiating with individuals at the Executive level.
- Strong understanding of the sales process for mid-size to large companies
- Knowledge of how to sell into segmented, targeted industries with tailored client-focused solutions
- Ability and interest in learning, or knowledge of, Software-as-a-Service subscription models (SaaS).
- Possess outstanding communication skills; both verbal and written.
- Motivated team player who consistently strives to exceed goals and push revenue expectations.
At Hookit, we help brands maximize their sponsorship investments while empowering athletes, teams, leagues, and federations to prove and increase their value to sponsors. We are growing our team to support our meteoric growth in the new media, data-driven and insight-focused sports sponsorship analytics space - an industry and approach we pioneered nearly five years ago.
Hookit began as SponsorHouse, a game-changing service to connect amateur athletes with sponsors online. Athletes & founders Scott Tilton and RJ Kraus developed a platform that connected hundreds of
thousands of athletes with millions of deals, gathering mountains of data in the process. And, as the data grew, so did the story it was starting to tell...
Based on the coast in San Diego, California, our culture is rooted in ensuring our team is happy with the work they are doing, where they are doing it and who they are doing it with. We want Hookit to be the best, most fulfilling job everyone on our team has ever had.